The course is intended primarily for non-native English language speakers either studying law or lawyers that are currently working in some capacity in the field of law. But it is also extensive to people of any professional field that by different reasons need to know legal English through key vocabulary, concepts, collocations and prepositions in some of the most important areas of law. It can also be a good introduction to the world of law for those with no legal background whatsoever. The Legal English for Various Professionals is a useful course designed to give a general view about the legal terminology and how the American Law works.
· Presence-based modality classroom.
· Slides prepared by teacher for each session.
· Videos selected with legal English topics.
· Educational written materials provided.
· McGraw-Hill’s Spanish and English Legal Dictionary provided.
· Legal English words and concepts
· Introduction to American Law
· Tort Law
· Contract Law
· Property Law
· Civil Procedure
Abogado por la PUCP, Máster en Asuntos Públicos y Relaciones Internacionales por la Universidad de Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, EE.UU. Ex Becario Fulbright 2005. Ex servidor público por 11 años en la Presidencia del Consejo de Ministros (PCM). Docente en escuelas de postgrado públicas y privadas.